The American Heart Association ACLS Course is offered monthly, by CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester (Boston) Massachusetts, 02124.
Pre-Registration is Required online with your credit card. You may also pre-register by sending a money order (sorry no personal checks) made out to CPRBoston, PO Box 870110, Milton, Ma. 02187. We must receive the registration at least three days before the course date. Please include your name, the date you will be attending and your telephone number.
CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital ACLS Programs
Most Frequent and Affordable
ACLS Courses in Greater Boston
The CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital ACLS courses :
- As a community benefit, provides all ACLS Provider courses at a fee of only $175.00. This program is the lowest cost course in the greater Boston area
- Provide American Heart Association certification good for two years
- Are 1 ½ session programs
- Are offered every month unless noted
- Is the ACLS healthcare provider course for all healthcare providers working with patients and community members high at risk for cardiac crisis
- We never cancel
- Provide your ACLS certification electronically once you pass and your payment has been processed. You will receive an email from the American Heart Association within 48 hours
- Are approved by JCAHO
- Are available for CEUs
- Allow you may to register online (see below)
- May transfer fee for missed programs to future dates up to 60 days
- Provide access for all interested
- Can be offered at your organization (Click here for information)
The ACLS Health Care Provider course is the full course:
- The Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Provider Course is designed for healthcare providers who either direct or participate in the resuscitation of a patient, whether in or out of hospital.
- The goal of the ACLS Provider Course is to improve the quality of care provided to the adult victim of a cardiac arrest or other cardiopulmonary emergencies.
- You will enhance your skills in the treatment of arrest and peri-arrest patients through active participation in a series of simulated cardiac and respiratory cases.
- These simulations are designed to reinforce important concepts, including
- The Basic Life Support (BLS) Primary Survey
- The ACLS Secondary Survey
- ACLS algorithms
- Effective resuscitation team dynamics
- An ACLS manual is required for class. You may obtain one by calling Channing Bete at 800-611-6083 and ask for the current ACLS Manual (there is prework in the manual that needs to be completed before the course).
Easily Accessible Boston ACLS Provider Courses
All ACLS courses are held in the Riseman Lecture Hall located on the first floor of Carney Hospital. Carney Hospital is located at 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA. 02124.
Carney Hospital is located on the MBTA line and accessible from downtown Boston and all major highways. (see Mapquest below for assistance in directions).
CPRBOSTON.ORG offers top-quality, affordable, ACLS programs. Our instructors are American Heart Association certified and are experienced critical care providers. Our program fees are the lowest in the Greater Boston area. We are mass transportation accessible.
Please arrive at least 20 mins early to sign-in and bring a picture ID.
Contact us at email@example.com
Boston, MA, 02124