Healthcare Provider BLS CPR Course
The American Heart Association Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support CPR Course is offered weekly by CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester (Boston) Massachusetts, 02124.
CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital Healthcare Provider BLS Programs
Most Frequent and Affordable Healthcare Provider BLS CPR Courses in Greater Boston.
- As a community benefit, provides all BLS CPR Provider courses at a fee of only $40.00. This program is the lowest cost course in the greater Boston area
- Provide the American Heart Association certification good for two years
- Are BLS CPR Provider course is a one session program
- Are offered every week
- Is the Basic Life Support CPR Provider course for student nurses, allied health professions, day care providers, and all other interested community members
- Never canceled
- Provide your CPR certification card at the course
- Are approved by JCAHO, OSHA, and Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care
- Are available for CEUs
- Allow you to register online (see below)
- May transfer fee for missed programs to future dates up to 30 days
- Provide access for all interested
- Can be offered at your organization (Click here for information)
The Healthcare Provider Basic Life Support CPR course is the full course and includes training in:
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Assessment of victim’s breathing and pulse
- CPR rescue breathing and CPR chest compressions
- One and two person CPR of adult, child, and infant
- Foreign body airway obstruction techniques (Heimlich maneuver)
- Use of mouth-shields and other barrier devices
Easily Accessible Boston Healthcare PRovider BLS CPR Courses
All BLS CPR Provider courses are held in the Riseman Lecture Hall located on the first floor of Carney Hospital. Carney Hospital is located at 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA, 02124.
The hospital is located on the MBTA line and accessible from downtown Boston and all major highways. (see Mapquest below for assistance in directions).
CPRBOSTON offers top quality, affordable and single session programs in the instruction of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Our instructors are American Heart Association certified and are experienced critical care providers. Our program fees are the lowest in the Greater Boston area. We are mass transportation accessible.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CPRBOSTON.ORG Dennis Mahoney Boston, MA. 02124 617-298-0699
Sign up now for the BLS Provider CPR course