BLS Health Care Provider CPR Course
The American Heart Association CPR Health Care Provider Basic Life Support Course is offered weekly by CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester (Boston) Massachusetts, 02124.
Please, No Walk-In’s
CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital CPR BLS Programs
Most Frequent and Affordable BLS Health Care Provider CPR Courses in Greater Boston. The CPRBOSTON Health Care Provider BLS CPR courses:
- As a community benefit, provides all BLS CPR Healthcare Provider courses at a fee of only $40.00. This program is the lowest cost course in the greater Boston area
- Provide the American Heart Association certification good for two years
- Are BLS CPR Healthcare Provider course is a one session program
- Are offered every week
- Is the BLS CPR healthcare provider course for student nurses, allied health professions, day care providers, and all other interested community members
- Never canceled
- Provide your CPR certification card at the course
- Are approved by JCAHO, OSHA, and Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care
- Are available for CEUs
- Allow you to register online (see below)
- May transfer fee for missed programs to future dates up to 30 days
- Provide access for all interested
- Can be offered at your organization (Click here for information)
The BLS Health Care Provider CPR course is the full course and includes training in:
- Use of Automated External Defibrillator (AED)
- Assessment of victim’s breathing and pulse
- CPR rescue breathing and CPR chest compressions
- One and two person CPR of adult, child, and infant
- Foreign body airway obstruction techniques (Heimlich maneuver)
- Use of mouth-shields and other barrier devices
Easily Accessible Boston CPR BLS Healthcare Provider Courses
All BLS CPR Healthcare Provider courses are held in the Riseman Lecture Hall located on the first floor of Carney Hospital. Carney Hospital is located at 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA, 02124.
The hospital is located on the MBTA line and accessible from downtown Boston and all major highways. (see Mapquest below for assistance in directions).
CPRBOSTON offers top quality, affordable and single session programs in the instruction of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Our instructors are American Heart Association certified and are experienced critical care providers. Our program fees are the lowest in the Greater Boston area. We are mass transportation accessible.
Click here for a schedule or to register online. Please, No Walk-In’s
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CPRBOSTON.ORG Dennis Mahoney Boston, MA. 02124 617-298-0699
Sign up now for the BLS Healthcare Provider CPR course