Unfortunately, Steward Carney Hospital, an American Heart Association Training Center, will not be offering any Basic Life Support (BLS) or Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Instructor courses in the near future.
You may access www.americanheart.org and:
- choose “cpr./ecc
- “find a course”
- “classroom & skills sessions”
- type on your zip code
- Choose the “BLS instructor course from the drop down menu
This process should offer you a number of choices in your geographical area.
The American Heart Association CPR Health Care Provider Course is offered twice a year by CPRBOSTON.ORG at Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester (Boston) Massachusetts, 02124.
BLS CPR INSTRUCTOR COURSES
CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital CPR BLS Healthcare Instructor Programs
Most Frequent and Affordable BLS CPR Instructor Courses in Greater Boston
CPRBOSTON at Carney Hospital BLS CPR Instructor course:
- As a community benefit, provides all BLS CPR instructor courses at a fee of only $125.00. This program is the lowest cost course in the greater Boston area
- American Heart Association certification good for two years
- BLS CPR Instructor course is a one session program
- Is the BLS CPR Instructor course certifying you to teach:
- BLS Healthcare Provider Course
- Heart Saver CPR course
- Heart Saver AED course
- Family and Friends Course
- The Adult First Aid and Pediatric First Aid programs
- Provides:We never cancel
- Guidance of American Heart Association of the Core Instructor Course
- Training in Adult Learning and Teaching Techniques
- Training in course organization and management
- You must pre-register online (see below) to receive the application for the course
- May transfer fee for missed programs to future dates
- Provide access for all interested
- Can be offered at your organization (Click here for information)
Easily Accessible Boston CPR BLS Instructor Courses
The BLS CPR Instructor courses are held in the Riseman Lecture Hall located on the first floor of Carney Hospital. Carney Hospital is located at 2100 Dorchester Avenue, Dorchester, MA 02124.
Carney Hospital is located on the MBTA line and accessible from downtown Boston and all major highways. (see Mapquest below for assistance in directions).
CPRBOSTON offers top-quality, affordable, single session programs in the instruction of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Our instructor- trainers are American Heart Association certified and are experienced critical care providers. Our program fees are the lowest in the Greater Boston area. We are mass transportation accessible.
Please arrive at least 20 mins early to sign-in and bring a picture ID.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Boston, MA. 02124