WELCOME TO CPRBOSTON
CPR Boston offers top-quality, affordable, single-session American Heart Association (AHA) Provider Basic Life Support (BLS) CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), and First Aid programs in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area. CPRBOSTON.ORG offers courses at the Carney Hospital, 2100 Dorchester Ave, Dorchester, MA., and has been offering these courses for over 25 years. We also have group programs and will train at your facility.
Pre On-line Registration is
Required for all our Courses.
- American Heart Association Provider CPR-AED BLS Course
- American Heart Association ACLS Provider Course
- American Heart Association Heart Saver First Aid Programs
- Group Programs
Our instructors are AHA certified and are experienced critical care providers. Our program fees are the lowest in the Greater Boston area. We are mass transportation accessible. CPR Boston offers the Provider BLS CPR-AED level program. This program can be attended at Steward Carney Hospital, or provided at group, agency or organization. CPR Boston also offers a pediatric First Aid program approved by the Mass. Dept. of Early Education & Care. CPR Boston also offers an Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) program approved by the JCAHO.
Why Choose CPR Boston?
- All courses taught according to the latest science based guidelines
- Pre-Registration is required for all courses all dates
- We never cancel
- Most frequent programming in greater Boston area (weekly)
- May transfer missed registrations to future a program
- As a community benefit, lowest cost in the greater Boston area
- One session program
- Two year certification
- All instructors highly experienced
- Highest amount of hands on training in greater Boston area
- CPR & ACLS Certification available electronically with payment approval 48 hours after passing course
- Online registration
- Immediate confirmation of online registration with payment
- Accessible by mass transportation
- Approved by Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care (EEC)
- Approved by Joint Commission of Hospital Accreditation (JCAHO)
- Approved by Occupational health & Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Required BLS Provider CPR-AED program for student nurses and student allied health students experience
- Approved for continuing education units for most health care professions
- Pre-payment group discount rates
- CPR Boston will travel to your location to teach your group, see our group program for details