CPR Boston offers top-quality, affordable, single-session American Heart Association (AHA) HealthCare Provider BLS CPR and Automated External Defibrillators (AED), Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS), First Aid, and BLS CPR instructor’s programs in the greater Boston, Massachusetts area.
Pre Registration is Required for
CPR Health Care Provider BLS Course.
- American Heart Association CPR Health Care Provider BLS Course
- American Heart Association ACLS Provider Course
- American Heart Association BLS CPR & First Aid Instructor’s Course
- American Heart Association Heart Saver First Aid Programs
- Group Programs
We also offer the most frequent AHA Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) program in greater Boston.
Our instructors are AHA certified and are experienced critical care providers. Our program fees are the lowest in the Greater Boston area. We are mass transportation accessible.
CPR Boston offers the Healthcare Provider (HCP) BLS CPR-AED level program. This program can be attended at Caritas Carney Hospital, or provided at group, agency or organization.
CPR Boston also offers a pediatric First Aid program approved by the Mass. Dept. of Early Education & Care.
CPR Boston also offers an Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) program approved by the JCAHO.
CPR Boston also offers a AHA BLS CPR-AED & First Aid Instructors course certifying instruction the Healthcare Provider, Heartsaver, Heartsaver AED, and Heartsaver First Aid programs.
Why Choose CPR Boston?
- All courses taught according to the latest science based guidelines
- We never cancel
- Most frequent programming in greater Boston area (weekly)
- May transfer missed registrations to any future program
- As a community benefit, lowest cost in the greater Boston area
- One session program
- Two year certification
- All instructors highly experienced
- Highest amount of hands on training in greater Boston area
- Certification cards available at program when registered online with payment approval 24 hours in advance.
- Online registration
- Immediate confirmation of online registration
- Accessible by mass transportation
- Approved by Massachusetts Department of Early Education & Care (EEC)
- Approved by Joint Commission of Hospital Accreditation (JCAHO)
- Approved by Occupational health & Safety Administration (OSHA)
- Required HealthCare provider BLS CPR-AED program for student nurses and student allied health students experience
- Approved for continuing education units for most health care professions
- Pre-payment group discount rates
- CPR Boston will travel to your location to teach your group, see our group progran for details